Just throwing the final edit out there. My wife help some with the editing and then I did some more which might of been bad grammar. I will never forget how only after a month or two on antidepressants how my ears started to ring, and have never stopped since!
Grrrrrrr – I am so much into learning about how to balance with healthy food. Or making my food healthy by balancing the bodies imbalance with what I put in.
Final Edit – appointment with Dermatologist Today. I am more counting on what the GP has to say more so. These different doctors really do not keep linked as they should. I made two copies. I left out a lot of stuff but this is more relating to NOW as well as my reasons to this fucking doctors attitude (and NILL ENCOURAGEMENT) towards me healing Naturally! Is such a shame they do not and will not listen when people are presenting the Side Effects right before their fucking Noses.
It’s also SAD that society also chooses to ignore such side effects and opt for the quick way out, later wondering what and why they are presenting with other complications further down the track. I firmly believe half my anxiety has been both created and heightened through the use of prescriptions sort from Doctors who live of “kick Backs” -> ( Gifts for perspiring certain medications!!!) This is the attitudes we be subjected under our health care today and has been for many many decades:
I left out possibility of histamine intolerance and other things – but I know these too are also one of many on the list of side effects. Shot term fixes can be as detrimental as long term users – who create an imbalance and dependency. The side effects thus far on anything presented to me are not worth it and actually makes things worse. Attitudes of any doctors I have come across, have not worked with me to find better alternatives. Such is the medical state for welfare Dependant types and attitudes towards those who seek more natural alternatives.
- Kidney Failure Age 18/19 – Teenage Alcoholic/drug addict Suffered Alcohol Poisoning multiple times
- Rhabdomyolysis 2007 (Exertion Induced) – Renal Failure hospitalized 7 days avoided dialysis
- Tinnitus – 2012 (brought on by antidepressants and triggered later by seroquel/quitipine)
- Gall Bladder Removed 2010
- Itching none stop since Dec 2013 – Almost Immediately after stopping 3 months using Seroquel
- Treated for scabies started April 2014 :
4 x Doses of oral ivermectin (1 week apart) each taken in excess to make sure.
5 x Double applications of 5% permethrin cream. Multiple applications taken within the Week.
Coated body in sulfur and petroleum jelly multiple times – Clove Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Diatomaceous earth, Olive Oil, Grape Seed Oil, and Coconut Oil.
Antihistamines sometimes up to 4 per day – Gave short term relief, but stopped working now.
- Apparently scabies no longer present but itching continues. I question if I actually ever had Scabies?
- Do NOT like to take Seroquel & Anti-depresants “long Term” Because:
Patient has a predisposition to Kidney Failure and already has an impaired Kidney.
Patient is sensitivity to Tinnitus and is triggered/heightened with the use of such medications.
Patient has exhibited sever itching and cramps whilst on and off Seroquel – (itching is heightened/extreem when coming off)
Itching started first time immediately after coming off Seroquel in Dec 2013 then flared up going back on Seroquel in Feb 2014 and May 2014
- Constant itching, mainly on Legs and Arms.
- Sores take a long time to heal, Water Oozing out of open scabs
- Upon Waking – legs cramp intensely when stretching in bed
- Itching intensifies with exertion (laborious work/exercise)
- Cramps in both the arms and legs (thighs and calf’s) becoming more frequent with exertion
- Itching intensifies when eating too much of the wrong foods
- Itching intensifies when drinking too much fluid
- Has sore kidneys – more so on the right side
- Increasing Confusion, memory issues & frustration over simple issues. (wife noticed this happening slowly over the last 6-12 months, getting increasingly worse)
- Wife has noticed smell on breath and body similar to that when I had Rhabdomyolysis.
- Frequent urination, urgency, slow stream. Urine often colourless.
- Have tried changing eating habits, went on juicing diet for a week or so, did not ease itching and often made it worse.