Teenage Chronic Alcoholic/drug addict – Suffered Alcohol Poisoning multiple times
Near Renal Failure age 38 hospitalized 7 days Diagnosis Rhabdomyolysis
Has been itching none stop since Dec 2013
Treated for scabies – FOUR DOSES of “ivermectin” each taken in excess to make sure.
Several applications of “5% permethrin cream” each with two tubes – Not one. Multiple applications taken within the Week.
Coated body in sulfur and petroleum jelly multiple times which drew water from the skin.
SCABIES NO LONGER PRESENT – Itching continues.
Does NOT like to take his Seroquel Because:
Patient has a predisposition to Kidney Failure and already has impaired Kidney. (Medications pose renal failure risk as documented with Seroquel)
Patient has exhibited sever itching and cramps whilst on Seroquel AND long term antidepressants.
… … Facts Currently:
- Constant itching
- sweat crystallization (excess urea)
- Water Oozing out of open scabs
- Upon Waking – legs cramp intensely when stretching in bed
- Itching intensifies with exertion (laborious work/exercise)
- Cramps in both the arms and legs (thighs and calf’s) becoming more frequent with exertion
- Itching intensifies when eating too much of the wrong foods
- Inching intensifies when drinking too much
- Has sore kidneys – more so on the right side (have been feeling the left side of late)
- Sleepless Nights/itching and pain in the sides